Duomo 64 Apartment has instead a strategic position…Via Duomo, the cardo maior , the only large street of the old center of Naples.
To reach the structure follow these instructions:
From Capodichino airport:
– ALIBUS: stop at Municipio square.
– TAXI: it takes 15 minutes only.
From Central Train statio (Piazza Garibaldi):
– METRO: metro Line 2 (Piazza Cavour station, 200 metres) or Line 1 (Museo station, 500 metres) and go on up to via Foria for few minutes walking. Otherwise, if you want to arrive using metro but arriving from via Marina, you can stop at Universotà station of Line 1 and walk 500 metres about along Corso Umberto I up to Nicola Amore square.
– BUS: Lines C55 (Piazza Cavour – Piazza Bovio) or C57 (Via Brin – Via Duomo).
– TAXI: it takes 10 minutes about.