We respect the environment to safeguard our planet
What we do for the protection of the environment
Le Mummarelle Napoli is aware of the fact that the daily actions of each of us have an impact on the environment.
This awareness accompanies us every day so that it can help us improve the way we work and build a sustainable future.
Below is a list of our precautions:
Reduce, reuse and recycle
- High energy efficiency windows to improve thermal performance which guarantee lower consumption for heating in winter and for air conditioning in summer.
Dedicated recycling unit
- Reuse of furniture and furnishings following renovations through donation to charities and local businesses.
- Installation of low consumption light bulbs.
- Recycling of obsolete IT equipment.
- Recycling of paper, plastic, cardboard, glass, used cooking oil, toner cartridges.
- Reuse of towels at the request of the customer.
- Supply of newspapers on request to avoid waste and recycling of unused ones.
- Daily monitoring of water / gas / electricity consumption to help reduce consumption.
- Bulk purchase of cleaning products.
- Use of dispensers for the correct dosage of cleaning products.
- Donation of soap and bath products to charity.
- Waste compaction.
- Encouragement of guests to move on foot or by bicycle to visit Naples.
- Solicitation to use local transport by providing information on benefits.
- Purchase of recycled goods.
- Responsibility and information on issues related to environmental protection.
On-site assistance and support for local businesses
- Information on walks, wildlife and parks for our guests; on the organization of walks and tours.
- Information on local transport services to our staff and guests.
- Information on bike rental.
- Use of local products for drinks, fruit, vegetables, dairy products and food in general.
- Use mostly organic products for breakfast.
Among the next initiatives…
- We will activate keycard control systems for lighting, heating and chillers when the room is not in use.
- Property management systems are in place to control temperatures throughout the building.
It's just the beginning, but we look forward to doing much more in the future!
Co-Founder & General Manager